Hofmann-Figuren – Christian Hofmann GmbH & Co.KG
The company Hofmann looks back on almost 140 years of company history. Founded in 1878 as a toy factory, it continued to develop into the leading specialist for animatronics. Meanwhile the fifth generation of the Hofmanns is in business.
Our model fund contains more than 2,500 figures and animal models, from the mouse to the dinosaur everything is there. The biggest figure so far was about 20 m high. Through our own model studio we are able to fulfill even the most extraordinary wishes. The production of figures according to drawings or pictures represents no problem for us. We also have hundreds of suggestions for how to "revive" a business.
We manufacture all products individually for our customers, so the desired success is guaranteed.
Our company motto: Does not go, does not exist!
Everything is produced in our works in Bad Rodach, a city in northern Bavaria. By this an optimal, fast service is possible. We stand behind our products.
Solid and robust constructions allow continuous use around the clock.
Optimal drive systems (electric, pneumatics, hydraulics) combined with the latest electronics make our figures come to life.
Our customers can be found around the world, so we have already supplied elephants to Africa and koala bears to Australia. Our most famous product is probably the Milka cow.
- • Individual consulting and adjustment
- • Creative design
- • Realistic, life-like models
- • Durable constructions
We create worlds of experience...
Our manufacturing program:
- • Realistic figures and animals in all possible sizes and designs
- • Static or animated, speaking synchronously
- • Program shows
- • Special effects (fire, water, fog, videos, sound, light)
- • Water players
- • Interactive projects (shooting galleries, games, music animation)
- • Dark-rides, equipment of rides (ghost trains, themed rides, fairy-tale groups etc.)
- • Funhouse equipment
- • Walking acts
- • Training equipment for fire brigade trainings
- • Leisure parks
- • Showmen
- • Brand companies
- • Warehouses
- • Museums
- • TV producers
- • Experience gastronomy
- • Swimming pool equipments
- • Fire-fighting training sites